We are looking for a creative, data-driven marketer to lead and grow all aspects of our marketing activities and will entail responsibility for identifying market opportunities for our services, carrying out market research for our products, coordinating campaigns, organising events, developing customer relationships and identifying sales prospects.
GCD was established in 1999 and is a software development consultancy providing high-end development services, building one-off, bespoke software solutions for a range of clients across the globe. In addition to our consultancy work GCD are working to bring to market a range of software solutions in targeted verticals. This new role is a direct result of this product development strategy.
As a result of continued business growth and product development strategy GCD is now seeking an experienced and ambitious Marketing Manager to join our team.
The position has an export focus and from time to time will involve representing the company at international events in a customer facing role. Applicants should typically hold a 3rd level qualification and have a successful track record in marketing and business development.
What you’ll be doing:
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will work closely with company leadership to build and execute a marketing strategy for both service and product development opportunities
- Market research on sectors and trends to support product development
- Managing all promotion and publicity including writing press releases.
- Managing all digital marketing including writing copy for the website, social media and blog.
- Planning and managing corporate events.
- Copy writing, editing and managing the production of printed materials including brochures, leaflets, posters, banners, advertising, case studies and presentations
- Work with our design team to create graphics for sales and marketing activities
- Protecting and promoting all aspects of the company brand
- Updating and maintaining CRM system
- Representing the company at local and international events in a customer facing role
What we’d like from you:
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in a similar marketing role – B2B experience highly desirable
- A degree in a Marketing or Business related field – CIM qualification desirable
- Demonstrable evidence and experience of:
- using digital marketing to transform channel revenue and customer acquisition
- exceptional writing and editing skills for various channels, but specifically brochures, case studies, blogs, websites and social media
- writing, managing and delivering a marketing plan.
- the marketing mix and in delivering compelling marketing campaigns.
- digital marketing, and in particular using social media tools.
- developing business opportunities and to launch new initiatives.
- excellent written, numerical, analytical and ICT Skills.
- Able to analyse and interpret information quickly and effectively.
- Good presentation/communication skills.
- Friendly and outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent team player, with ability to work autonomously or as part of a team.
- Well-organised, self-motivated and confident
In return we will ensure you are well rewarded including:
- Competitive Salary
- Private medical cover
- Annual Bonus scheme
- Generous Company Pension