Graduate Software Engineer
Are you passionate about software development?
Are you looking to kickstart your career in this field?
Do you dream in code and get a genuine buzz from solving complex technical problems?
If you’re nodding your head and your answer is yes, then you could be our next Graduate Software Engineer.
We are looking for the most promising graduates to join our creative team of developers and designers, to create bespoke digital products for a wealth of leading brands and startups. From mobile apps to saas platforms, consumer websites to enterprise solutions; we design and build clever solutions.
We love taking on challenging software problems and exceeding our clients expectations. We value quality code, invest heavily in the best software engineering practices and most importantly we love what we do!
We would like you to:-
- have completed or be soon to complete a relevant third level IT qualification
- be familiar with programming languages and implementation environments
- have some experience of working as part of a collaborative team
- be able to show evidence of your contribution to a personal or open source project
- be a critical thinker and natural problem solver
- have strong verbal and written communication skills
Ultimately though, we care as much about the person you are and the potential you show,
as the list of skills you have. If you say ‘yes’ to all the above, great. Please do get in contact. If you say ‘no’ to some, but are smart, self-motivated and willing to push yourself, then we would also love to hear from you.
In return, we will offer you:
- A great salary plus bonus
- Generous annual leave (with Christmas week off)
- Private medical cover
- A company pension
- Flexible working
- Your choice of working equipment
- Personal development and training plans
- Childcare vouchers
- A free and limitless supply of tea, really good pod coffee and fresh fruit
- Ice cream every Friday
- Regular social events – gaming nights, family BBQs, paintballing…
- An annual weekend trip away