- ICM Books
- Wilson Nesbitt
- The Crafty Fox
- Test Item
- templeton robinson
- Holm NI
- EDGE Estate Agency Management
- Omega Church Administration Software
- Developer Connect
- Affari 247
Radiothon is a charity fundraising event managed by the Mercy University Hospital Foundation in Cork and runs annually on Cork's 96FM radio station at the end of May for three days. In 2010 GCD Technologies built a bespoke system that consisted of three main components:
1. A front end website providing information on the Radiothon itself, allowing people to sign up to a monthly direct debit or to put through a one off credit/debit card donation. Donations are processed in real time.
2. A back end interface used by the charity's call centre throughout the Radiothon, to record donatons received via telephone and SMS.
3. A batch management system, which presented full details of every donation received, with full export capability so the information can be transferred to another system if required.
It was vital that the delivered system could handle huge volumes of donations throughout the duration of Radiothon, as well as providing a platform that provided both the event organisers and the DJs running the radiothon on the station the running totals.
In the two events run since 2010 the system developed by GCD Technologies has processed over half a million Euro of donations from the generous donors of Cork, and GCD Technologies look forward to a long standing relationship with the Mercy Hosital Foundation for what is a fantasic and worthwhile cause. For more information on the Radiothon please visit www.radiothon.ie.
I would have no hesitation in recommending GCD Technologies. The service GCD provided our Radiothon campaign was second to none and we look forward to working with them on the project next year.