Pay Per Click Advertising
What is Pay Per Click advertising?
Pay Per Click advertising (commonly known as PPC) is a targeted form of internet marketing that can produce instant exposure for your organisation. It allows you to bypass competition for a spot on the first page of Google results.
Because you only pay when a customer clicks on your ad, PPC produces measurable results while allowing for tight budget control.
Pay Per Click campaigns are keyword based. This means that - in contrast to traditional advertising aimed at a general audience - PPC can be aimed directly at your target audience. As a result, only relevant traffic will be sent to your website.
Is PPC advertising for me?
PPC advertising is one of the most effective ways for generating awareness about your company and its products. It is particularly suitable if:
- You want to increase your website’s traffic in a short space of time
- You want to increase your company’s online exposure in a short space of time
- You’re new to the market and want to find out which keywords will convert
- You want to test different messages and landing paths
- You want to attract attention to a specific promotion, product or event
How we can help
With our PPC package, your ads will be displayed in the right places to the right audiences. We’ll structure your PPC account to tighten your advertising spend and ensure that you bid the optimum amount for each click.
We’ll test and adjust ad copy, keyword variations and landing pages to improve campaign performance and the overall conversion rate.
Please contact us for more information and a no obligation quote.